MBA Class of 1967 - Reunion Information
45th Reunion - Recap
October 4 - 7, 2012
What a fantastic weekend we had!
The weekend was filled with stimulating speakers, interesting class panel, a very special dinner party, exciting football game, celebratory closing brunch, and plenty of time to catch up with old friends.
Thank you to our reunion committee for all their efforts to make this a weekend we will never forget. If you have pictures of the reunion, please upload them into our class photo gallery.
Stanford President's Welcome: Classroom 3.0: Re-imagining Learning
- Introduction by President John L. Hennessy (27 min)
- Harry Elam, Vice Provost for Undergraduate Education (10 min)
- Larry Marshall, Associate Dean for Clinical Education (12 min)
- Daphne Koller, PhD '94, Professor of Computer Science (13 min)
- Paulo Blikstein, Assistant Professor of Education (13 min)
- Charles Prober, Senior Associate Dean, Medical Education (12 min)
- Q&A (16 min)
Classes Without Quizzes
- Multitasking: How It Is Changing the Way You and Your Children Think and Feel (58 min.) - Clifford Nass
- The China Threat: Fact or Fiction (60 min) - Scott Rozelle
- The Science of Happiness (50 min) - Fred Luskin
- Forever Young: The New Frontier of Stem Cell Medicine (54 min) - Jill Helms
- The 2012 Election: Seven Keys to Deciding the Presidency (59 min) - Bill Whalen
- Personalized Medicine: How I Used Genomics to Discover, Track and Stop My Diabetes (69 min) - Michael Snyder
About Our Reunion
If you have questions or would like to help with the reunion please contact Alicia Isero at +1-650-723-6994 or email at email@example.com