Social Networking Sites and Stanford GSB
Follow the Stanford GSB Alumni Association and the GSB
on the social networking site that best suits you.
More Opportunities to Network
The School recognizes that many of our alumni are active users on many of these sites and we want to make it easier for you to read current School news, faculty research, view speaker videos, and learn about upcoming GSB events on whichever site you use most often.
- Stanford Graduate School of Business - The official Facebook page for GSB news, research and insights.
- Stanford GSB Alumni - Only open to GSB alumni and students. Here alumni share articles of interest, have discussions, and receive School news, research and news of upcoming alumni events and programs. Learn how to join
- Stanford Entrepreneurship - The go-to Stanford community for entrepreneurship events, articles, insights and discussions for Stanford and GSB students, alumni, and invited guests.
- Insight from the Stanford Graduate School of Business - Open to anyone interested in following news and research from the School.
- Stanford GSB Executive Circle - Only open to past participants of the Stanford GSB Executive Education programs.
- StanfordBiz - Read for business news and insights from the GSB.
- Garth Saloner - Dean Garth Saloner shares ideas and what he is up to.
- Entrepreneurship - Research, education, and resources for entrepreneurial ventures from the Center for Entrepreneurial Studies.
- Leadership - The GSB Center for Leadership Development and Research promotes teaching, research and outreach to develop principled leaders who change the world.
- Social Innovation - The GSB Center for Social Innovation educates leaders who can solve the world's toughest problems.
- Stanford Corporate Governance - The Corporate Governance Research Program, Stanford GSB and Rock Center for Corporate Governance at Stanford University is a leader in developing knowledge and education about domestic and international corporate governance.
- Stanford Graduate School of Business - Stanford GSB has expanded its social media presence to China. We're now micro-blogging on Sina Weibo to share business insights from the GSB and to connect with alumni and prospective students in China.