Library Databases: EBSCO Business SourceAlumni Edition
EBSCO Business Source Alumni Edition provides articles and abstracts for more than 1500 business publications, including peer-reviewed journals. Coverage includes virtually all subject areas related to business.
Used both by independent scholars for in-depth research and by business people who want to keep current with the latest trends in all areas pertaining to management and related fields.
- Abstracts, full image, text and graphics
- Coverage for some titles as far back as 1922
- Coverage of all major industries
- SWOT Analysis
- Company Profiles
- Product Reviews
- Advanced search capabilities
- Updated weekly
- Library Databases Access
If you are a life member, or have a subscription, upon log in, you will go directly to the database service. If you need an alumni username/ password, use the "Register" link on bottom of the alumni services log in screen.
- Library Database Hot Tips
Jan Driscoll, our GSB Library librarian has put together some tips to maximize your searches. Details
- Questions About Your Membership Status? Contact Coral Hunt at +1-650-725-3252.
- Questions About Logging Into Alumni Services?
Please contact Online Customer Service at U.S.A. 1-866-543-0243, International 1-650-724-0627. Office Hours are Monday thru Friday,
8:00 am to 5:00 pm PST.
- Library Questions?
Contact "Your Librarian" Jan Driscoll at +1-650-725-2007 or email@example.com
She will contact you within 24 hours, Monday - Friday (except holidays).