Library Databases: Business Monitor Online (International)
Business Monitor Online (International) provides coverage of country markets across Asia, Latin America, Europe, the Middle East and Africa, featuring intra-daily news analysis; political and economic risk assessment; strategic views on currency and debt developments; systematic macroeconomic forecasts over a 5-year period; country-comparative risk ratings, and benchmarking of the business environment.
BMO is comprised of three basic services - Country Risk, Industry Analysis and Company Intelligence.
- The Country Risk and Forecast Service provides coverage of over 175 international markets, fearing intra-daily news reports and analysis, strategy reviews of fixed income, equity and currency developments across capital markets.
- BMOI View - offers analysts views on political stability and economic outlook.
- Country Updates - covers key political, economic, financial and business developments.
- Country risk ratings - covers long and short-term political, economic and business risk
- Company Intelligence Service profiles multinational across
- Company Profiles - includes full contact information for executives and decision makers, US annual sales, business activity and description.
- Multinational Company Networks - features multinational company homepages and global site networks, links to competitors and peer groups.
- Industry Analyses provides quarterly market research and independent 5-year industry forecasts for 16 different sectors across 60 country markets worldwide.
- Executive Summaries - provide BMI's 5 year industry forecasts and analysis.
- Market Overview - covering industry structure, size, value, landscape and key players.
- Competitive Rankings - by sales, market share, and number of employees
- Company profiles and SWOTS.
- Library Databases Access
If you are a life member, or have a subscription, upon log in, you will go directly to the database service. If you need an alumni username/ password, use the "Register" link on bottom of the alumni services log in screen.
- Library Database Hot Tips
Jan Driscoll, our GSB Library librarian has put together some tips to maximize your searches. Details
- Questions About Your Membership Status? Contact Coral Hunt at +1-650-725-3252.
- Questions About Logging Into Alumni Services?
Please contact Online Customer Service at U.S.A. 1-866-543-0243, International 1-650-724-0627. Office Hours are Monday thru Friday,
8:00 am to 5:00 pm PST.
- Library Questions?
Contact "Your Librarian" Jan Driscoll at +1-650-725-2007 or firstname.lastname@example.org
She will contact you within 24 hours, Monday - Friday (except holidays).