Library Databases - Alumni Only
Access the Alumni Library Database Service
Access to the alumni library research database service is free to all Stanford GSB Alumni Association life, active life pledge, and annual members.
Attention Current GSB Students
Discounted membership pricing with access to the Alumni Library Databases will be available to you in April of your graduation year.
Not a Member - How to Get Access to the Library Databases?
If you are not a GSB Alumni Association life, active pledge or annual member, upon log in, instead of going directly into the databases, you have the option to become a member of the SBSAA.
Learn More about these Premier Databases Available from
Your Home or Office
- ABI/INFORM (ProQuest)
- Business Monitor Online (International)
- EBSCO - Academic Search Alumni Edition
- EBSCO - Business Source Alumni Edition
Note: WetFeet and Factiva (Dow Jones terminated alumni agreements at all schools, not just Stanford University) are no longer in our suite of databases available to our GSB Alumni Association members.
Other GSB Library Alumni Services
- Please Note: The library databases offered through Lifelong Learning are not to be used in commercial endeavors. The purpose in offering the databases is for personal enrichment and advancement. Database usage is monitored daily.
- Library Questions?
Contact "Your Librarian"
Jan Driscoll at +1-650-725-2007. She will contact you within 24 hours, Monday - Friday (except holidays).
- Questions About Your Membership Status? Contact Coral Hunt at +1-650-725-3252.
- Questions About Logging Into Alumni Services?
Please email Online Customer Service or
U.S.A. 1-866-543-0243, International 1-650-724-0627. Office Hours are Monday thru Friday,
8:00 am to 5:00 pm PST.