Alumni Password Protected Services
What Services Require Login?
To access the GSB Alumni Directory and other password-protected alumni services, you need to register for an alumni username and password. Your username and password will grant you access to the following alumni-only online services and website content:
- Alumni Directories
- My Profile - Privacy/Preference Settings
- Community Tools - My Friends and My Messages
- Web Accessible Email and/or Email Forwarding
- Online Event Registration
- Alumni-Only Web Content
Best practices, course reading
- Library Research Databases
Free access to all members of the SBSAA
- Access to the Stanford University Alumni Online Services
Do I Need to Register for Access?
Please read below to determine whether you need to re-register.
- If you have registered for the Stanford University Alumni Association's online services at www.stanfordalumni.org or have logged in to the GSB directory since June 16, 2003, you are already are registered with an alumni username and password. You may log in
- with the username and password you chose during that registration process.
- If you have not registered with the Stanford University Alumni Association and have not logged in to the GSB directory since June 16, 2003, register for an alumni username and password to access the directory.
Who Can Register for an Alumni Username and Password?
GSB alumni, faculty, staff and current GSB students. Admits do not have access to alumni services until the fall of their admitting year. Faculty and staff must email Jill Papageorge for registration information.
- GSB Alumni
An alumni username and password allows GSB alumni to access the GSB alumni directories, event registration, and all password protected content and services on the GSB alumni website.
- Current Students
An alumni username and password allows current GSB students to access the GSB alumni directories, event registration, and all password protected content and services on the GSB alumni website. Note this username and password is not the same access information used to access the GSB internal student sites.
- Non-Alumni and Friends of Stanford
If you are not a GSB alum or a current GSB student, you may register for a guest username and password, but this gives you limited access to our GSB event registration system only, not the password protected alumni content and services.
What is Web Accessible Email?
During the registration process, alumni have the opportunity to set up a free GSB Alumni Webmail email address. This is a free service that allows you to send and check email from the Stanford Business School Alumni Association website. It is Google Mail - without the advertising. Webmail also provides the option to forward your alumni email address to another address, if you prefer. Learn More
Accessing My Stanford University Alumni Account?
If you have already registered for Stanford University Alumni Association online services, the username and password you chose during that registration process will also work for access to all GSB alumni password protected services and you will only need to log in once.
How Do I Retrieve My Username or Password?
Our online Identification Information Request Form will help you retrieve your username. Use the hint question on the log in page to help you retrieve your password.
Who Can I Contact for Access Help?
Online Customer Service Contact Information
Please contact Online Customer Service at U.S.A. 1-866-543-0243, International +1-650-724-0627. Office Hours are Monday thru Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm Pacific time.
Who Can I Contact With General Questions About
Alumni Online Services?
Please contact Alumni Relations at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1-650-723-4046.
What is the Directory and GSB Community's Usage Policy?
Our alumni are very quick to let us know when they feel others are misusing their personal information or sending spam. Therefore, we ask all students and alumni to read and abide by the simple guidelines established in the spirit of keeping the Alumni Directory complete, useful and effective. Directory Usage Policy