Register for an Alumni Username and Password
ATTENTION NEW ADMITS
DO NOT register for GSB alumni access until the Alumni Relations office notifies you that you are eligible to register (typically you will hear from them in the Fall of your first year).
Choose the Option that Best Describes You -
- I Know My Stanford University ID Number
- Read through the steps below required to create your username and password, and choose "Register".
- On the next page, read the Usage Policy, and click "I agree." This will take you to the Registration page.
- Under "My Affiliation," indicate that you are a Stanford Affiliate, and choose the button "I Know My SUID Number."
- You will then be asked if you want to activate a free GSB alumni email address. This is optional and something you can do at a later time. MOST IMPORTANT - If you choose to create a GSB alumni email account, the username you create in the next step will be part of your alumni email address.
- On the same page you will create your username and password. Note that your password needs to have at least 5 characters and a number in it. Press "Submit."
- On the next screen you will verify your home and business information and indicate your preferred mail and email addresses. Make any changes and press "Submit."
- Remember to note your new username and password.
- I Don't Know My Stanford University ID Number
- First we need to verify your GSB alumni status. Go to the Identification Information Request form.
- Enter your First and Last Name.
- On question #3, select the 4th option that you need your Stanford University ID.
- Our Online Customer Service team will verify your identity and email your SUID. Once you receive your SUID, follow the instructions above to create your username and password.
How to Contact Customer Service
Toll-free: 1 866-543-0243 (USA)
International: +1 +1-650-724-0627
Business hours: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm (PST) Monday - Friday