Alumni Career Services
The Career Management Center (CMC) supports students and alumni in creating a unique career vision and connects these leaders with world-class organizations.
Find or Post a Job
GSB Alumni Job Board
Harvard, INSEAD, & Kellogg
Did you know GSB Alumni can subscribe to these job boards under a reciprocal partnership agreement for a 6-month subscription at no charge? - See Access Details
Workshops & Events
- Optimizing LinkedIn with John Hill
- GSB Alumnae Panel: "Careers, Choices and Challenges
- "The 2-Hour Job Search" with Steve Dalton
Advising & Coaching
GSB Career Coach Resources
Career coaches are available to assist alumni with career and life strategy. Resume Review Services are also available by an expert resume coach on how to develop and target resumes for today's competitive job market.
Access to All Stanford Alumni
Discover and build professional relationships with resources from the Stanford Alumni Association. Watch Video
Tools & Resources
Throughout the site, you'll see a lock designating Alumni Only content which will require you to log in with your alumni username and password.
new alumni career resource
Connect With Top Executive Recruiters Using BlueSteps.com
- Join BlueSteps today!
- BlueSteps members can confidentially share their resume with over 8,000 search professionals
- GSB alumni receive a 30% discount for BlueSteps' lifetime membership ($202 is the discounted rate)
- Premium BlueSteps services are also included at no additional cost - a saving of $89/year
- Sign up for the April 29 free webinar to learn how to optimize your search for new executive opportunities
April 19 - San Diego - San Padres Pre-Game Discussion & Game Watch
April 29 - New York - The Business of Change: A Conversation with GSB Dean Garth Saloner