GSB Knight Management Center and Schwab Residential Center Parking
Parking Lot #7 parking garage is underground, beneath the Knight Management Center
Select map for an enlarged view
- One-day "Visitor" scratcher permits (which allow parking in Pay & Display lots and at meters), available for $12 each at the P&TS office (open weekdays 7:30 am -5 pm). Scratcher permit must be filled out for the correct month, day, and year and hung facing out from your mirror.
- Coin and pay machines. Generally enforced between 8 am to 4 pm. The pay machine receipt should be placed on the car dashboard with the expiration time and date facing up. A valid parking receipt (properly displayed) can be used to park in any visitor pay parking location, including at meters.
- Enforcement Hours
"A," "C," and "shared" resident/commuter lots are enforced Monday-Friday, 6 am to 4 pm. Meters are generally enforced 8 am to 4 pm, unless otherwise posted. You are free to park in these areas after enforcement hours.
Additional Parking Options - Above Ground
The nearest available parking options are:
- at the intersection of Serra Street and Arguello Way (2-minute walk) is a small lot (quarters only)
- at the intersection of Memorial Way and Galvez Street (5-minute walk) has coin meters, and a pay machine
- at the Visitor Center parking lot, 295 Galvez Street (10+ minute walk) has a pay machine
- Parking Structure 6, at the intersection of Campus Drive East and Wilbur Way (10+ minute walk) has a pay machine
- See Parking Map for these locations and additional parking options